Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Australian accent
Is it always the same?
Different from area to area like U.S. and U.K.?
Immigration, often linked to world events
Greece & Italy (post WWII)
South-East Asia (Vietnam War 1970s)
Biggest variety between city and country
A more broad Aussie accent
Carl Barron's video
The Aussie Accent
Most common names
Find the Brisbane suburb
Teams of 2
Write up your answers in new teams of 2
Get ready for some questions!
Choose 5 names for the other team to pronounce