Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Remember these guys?!
Transcript of Remember these guys?!
Harold's Beard! I've forgotten who they are!
Have A Go Harold
Maxi-mise and Handy Man
What's the point?!
"Part and parcel of becoming a successful learner is having an awareness and control of the skills that will help you to learn."
"Pupils need not only the ideal learning environment, but also the skills to control their own learning."
How well do you know your Learning Muscles?
This LM plans every task and thinks it through.
This LM loves to experiment.
This LM asks: "What if...?".
This LM loves acting on targets.
Maxi-mise & Handy Man
This LM doesn't worry if things go wrong
Have a Go Harold
This LM applies her learning to everyday life
This LM is always tolerant.
This LM never gives up!
Which Learning Muscles are easy to achieve in your class?
Which aren't so easy to use?
How can you extend the variety of Learning Muscles focused on in your teaching?
...The Learning Muscle Wheels!
What could have been:
Learning Muscle Photographs
What kind of questions could you ask?