Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pruning
Pruning Size Shape Tools Prune regularly
Make for a heavy yield Formal shape
Removal of hazards to public The 3 d's Fruit trees i.e. peach, plum, apple
Damaged Hand Pruners Loppers Pruning Ladder Standards Addressed
Know the effectiveness of pruning
Students will learn the correct way to prune
The proper time to prune Compare: Which tree has been pruned,
and which one has not? Kevy Souza Keywords Dormant
Scaffolds When the trees shed there leaves during winter. Even distribution of fruiting wood. The primary branches, usually 3 or 4. When you prune you want to remove... Career Development Events Tree Pruning- Winter
Tree Judging- Spring What can be pruned? Open Center Modified Central Leader Central Leader Training Styles 1 2 3 Pruning is as easy as... Trees are pruned and trained according to the type of tree.
Fruit trees are maintained when they are dormant.