Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Adidas Presentation
. Adolf and Rudolf Dassler
. Gebrüder Dassler Schuhfabrik begins making shoes in 1924
. Winning Olympic gold medals
Adidas designs and manufactures:
. sports shoes
Adidas Profit Models
. The profit model equation is necessary to calculate total profit.
. Global Environment
South America, Western Europe, USA
. Technological Environment
. Political-Legal Environment
Raw Materials Strategy
-Adidas sponsors major sporting events, including the world Olympics.
- innovation in technology and production method can increase the product sales price.
(total fixed cost + total variable cost)
. Who are they?
. Market Specific companies
. Brother rivalry, company splits in two
. Adi creates Adidas – Rudi begins PUMA
Adidas Internal Environment
. Reducing cost of production while maintaining quality standards
. Appealing to customers through personalization and price lining
. Good communication and accessibility
. Stay true to heritage in sport.
. Balance needs of shareholders and customers.
. Leading the industry in innovation.
. Having passionate and engaged employees.
13 - 21 year olds
22 - 30 year olds
16 - 25 year olds
. set prices to entice mostly male-based, working, middle-class families/individuals
. Economic Environments
. Sociocultural Environments
Hip Hop Culture
. Domestic Environments
Adidas' External Environment
-Contracted the world top five soccer player's.
-Fake imitations affect brand image