Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is a Statistical by chase chervenka
Transcript of What is a Statistical by chase chervenka
A statistical question is a question that can be answered using data that may vary. But a question that may be answered by a single thing like a number is not considered a statistical question.
Every line is worth 10,000 and the blue is the games they make each year. The purple is how many people are working to make the toys. How many toys did the U.S.A make?
The class was voting a new class pet. The choices were a cat=green, Dogs=Blue, and a Fish=red. witch one had the most votes. if each votes counted as 10 how many kids voted ?