Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Ancient Egypt
Ancient Egypt Egypt's land is made up of . . . Deserts Valleys, and rivers. and rivers. The climate of Egypt is hot and dry. The ancient Egyptians made contributions that still have an affect on the present world today. Written Language: Hieroglyphics Inventions : paper made from papyrus Egyptian 365 day Calendar The Egyptian Shadow Clock Pyramids of Giza Types of architecture: The Great Sphinx Ancient Egyptians are also known for their fine art and jewelry. Where in the world in Egypt? . . .
On the continent
of Africa. It is 4,184 miles long! more valleys,