Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Civilian Conservation Corps
Transcript of Civilian Conservation Corps
The purpose of the CCC was to get single men to work during the Great Depression.
The work men operated under the army's control. Men focused on soil conservation, reforestation, dug canals and ditches, cleared beaches and built wildlife centers.
What was their jobs?
The jobs the men were offered were environmental projects.
Was it successful?
3 million men participated.
Army managing so many people prepared them for World War 2.
Built telephone wires, bridges and roads.
Created divison of safety to protect workers.
The CCC provided single, unmarried men temporary jobs and let them live in barrack type housing.
How does the CCC work?
by: Alex Brezovsky, Amaria Ervin, Amaya Pena, and Joseph Contreras
YES, because they built 800 parks and planted 3 billion trees.
didnt give african americans a fair share of work.
accidents frequently happened.
didnt give men jobs after they left so they enlisted in the army or military.