Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SQ3R
5. Leaf through
6. Survey a chapter
7. Read the fisrt and the last paragraph QUESTION How does the text fit with what
I alread know?
Who is telling me this?
When was this written?
What can I do with the
information? actively search for information
divide reading into manageable sections
make notes after a particular section
look for the key idea behind each paragraph
look for the author's plan
read the passage again READ RECALL key points key words main idea
It's NOT about difficulties in understanding!!!!!
It's about forgetting!!!! REVIEW =S+Q+R-r+R Group discussion - week 6 ? SQ3R