Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Multiplication Lesson
multiplication sign! Which one is the
multiplication sign? Don't
sweat it! How many eyes
do you see here? How did you get
the number 8? Group the chairs! How many legs are on each chair?
4 + 4 + 4 =12
3 groups of 4=12
4 x 3 = 12
2 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 8
4 groups of 2=8 There are 3
groups of chairs! How many ladybug legs are in this picture? 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 36
6 groups of 6 = 36
6 x 6 = 36 You are on your way to being a
MULTIPLICATION EXPERT! How many chair
legs are there? By Mr. Z