Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Giver Figurative Language
Transcript of The Giver Figurative Language
I am so weighted with them
Pg. 175, “He saw nothing ahead except the endless ribbon of road”
...he could see them gather on the back of his hands, like cold wet fur
Page 108, “sideways, spinning the sled.”
Page. 24, “The same size and shape: a perfect shape
Page 32, “sharp-boned shoulders”
Pg. 132, “she called and fell to the ground grinning. “ Blam
Pg 1, “Frighten was the way he had felt when an unidentified aircraft had flown over the community twice. He had seen it both times squinting to the sky, he had seen the sleek jet, almost a blur at its high speed.”
Pg 25, “But suddenly Jonas had notice, following the path of the apple through the air with his eyes, that the piece of fruit had – well, this was the part he couldn’t understand – the apple had changed. Just for an instant,”