Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CoActive Connections
Promote the awareness of the realities of poverty through education and community advocacy.
How do we do this?
We facilitate training about poverty. That includes:
Our participants take ACTION after training.
People who have attended our training increased their awareness about poverty.
From Roots to Results
We traveled over 2,070 miles to educate Oregonians about poverty. We went to places like:
We trained over 1,100 Oregonians about poverty.
Teachers and educators
Nonprofit staff working with people experiencing poverty
Health and mental health providers
That's the equivalent of driving to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Cabo San Lucas,
Very or extremely aware
Very or Extremely Aware
Plans for 2016
We are building upon on our work in 2015!
We are adding to our Poverty Awareness Training curriculum!
Thank you donors and Oregon Community Foundation for your support!