Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SightsUnseen
2014 150,000 glasses in 7 countries
2015 500,000 glasses in 10 countries
2016 1 million glasses in 25 countries
2017 5 million glasses in
2018 7 million glasses
2019 13 million glasses
2020 20 million glasses Oxford University inventor,
Joshua Silver, developed
eyewear suitable for the
developing world that is:
-sturdy and reliable
-lens customized by the wearer Sight Unseen putting glasses on the faces of those in need WHO estimates that worldwide approximately 1.3 billion people could benefit from eyewear.
A single optometrist serves:
10,000 citizens in the UK
1 Million citizens in the Sub-Saharan Africa
8 Million citizens in Mali, Arfica Friends and Family
Clubs and Organizations