Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A presentation on how to bring a successful presentation alive
Transcript of A presentation on how to bring a successful presentation alive
alive ? Pieter De Leenheer, PhD VU University Amsterdam unexpected put things in context concrete find the right level of detail credit others accept criticism know your audience credible controversial be original be credible yourself look into their eyes, and include everybody emotional anticipate on questions let people be what they want to be: it's about their needs and fears give sense to what you want to say use cognitive abilites to let your audience process and abstract stories illustrate and exemplify get direct access to the mind of your audience Simple
Stories Thanks for your attention; questions ? Credits to vinamaria@slideshare and Réné Magritte © Pieter De Leenheer for VU Amsterdam, 2010 = indeed time and pitch your talk