Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of THE EFFECTS OF MİNİMALİSM ON İNTERİOR DESIGN
Transcript of Copy of THE EFFECTS OF MİNİMALİSM ON İNTERİOR DESIGN
A lot of interior designers prefer to recently minimalism style.
White is the characteristic colour of minimalism.
We can use natural tones of the colours that according to taste.
To have a minimalist house we should stay away from unnecesary or too many accesories and avoid eye fatique natural colors in walls ,floors and furniture.
MINIMALIST LIVING ROOM
The world of minimalism was derived from the word "minimum" comes from French.
As meaning of the word minimum is described the least or the smallest amount that needed for something .
When designing a minimalist house it will be more appropriate to use natural light sources
We can see a lot of examples of minimalist design in the world : Calvin Klein , Armani , Issey Miyaki , Bottega Venetta , Donna Karan NY shops in different cities .
Thank you for listening to me ..