Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
NIFT Summer Project
Transcript of NIFT Summer Project
ROLL NO : 35
FASHION DESIGN 3RD SEM
Despite his tarnished reputation after the events of The Dark Knight, in which he took the rap for Dent's crimes, Batman feels compelled to intervene to assist the city and its police force which is struggling to cope with Bane's plans to destroy the city.
BANE (Tom Hardy )
1. The mask is used to pump analgesic gasses to control pain
2. The circular part at the back acts as a dial to regulate the gasses
3. 3-Dimensional model of Tom Hardy’s face
Designed by Lindy Hemming and Graham Churchyard
1. A Swedish Army Officer coat known as the M1909 Field Coat.
2. 1938 Swedish Army coat
3. The final coat made for Bane was an amalgam of bits and pieces
BATMAN (Christian Bale)
1. The Bat Suit consists of 110 pieces.
2. The base layer is polyester mesh.
3. The blue prints shown in the movie for developing the armor.
4. The cowl was sculpted from a cast of Bale's face and head.
In the movie, Batman's cape is made of a fictional material called "memory cloth,"
It uses electrical charge due to which cape stiffens and glides as required .
VEHICLES OF BATMAN
The futuristic and beast like looks of the vehicles inspired many people to look at vehicles in a fashionable sense rather than plain mode of transport .
1. The tumbler
2. The Bat
3. The Bat Pod
The Dark Knight Rises earned $448,139,099 in North America, and $636,300,000 in other countries.
A worldwide total of $1,084,439,099.
Worldwide, it is the eighth- highest grossing film of all time
Fashion and technology go hand in hand and share many similarities and most common is that both change with time and this movie is a perfect example of how our fashion industry will progress in the coming future by making what was impossible years ago possible.The connotation of “Fashion as a platform for scientific exploration” from my fashion orientation subject has been shown as a real example in this movie.
The last but not the least point that needs to be noted is that everything looks good in BLACK.
The Dark Knight Rises
The Dark Knight Rises is a 2012 super hero film directed by Christopher Nolan, who co-wrote the screenplay with his brother Jonathan Nolan and the story with David S. Goyer. Featuring the DC comics character Batman.
From left to right: MirandaTate, Bane, James Gordon, Ra’s al Ghul, Batman (Bruce Wayne), Alfred Pennyworth, Cat Women (Selina Kyle), Lucius Fox, Dr.Jonathan Crane, Robin John Blake.
Bane played by Tom Hardy
He is an equal part of dictatorial and revolutionary character
Batman played by Christian Bale
He’s a silent guardian , a watchful protector. A dark knight.
THE TWO CHARACTERS THAT
This is how the movie inspired different age groups of people, both traditional and western aspect .
Designs inspired from the movie