Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Art of Teaching Writing
Transcript of The Art of Teaching Writing
Editing and Revising Checklists "we anticipate some of the continuums" [Chp. 7] By noticing-
Changes in children's writing is supported by, and then seperated from, their drawings.
Growth happens as children's spellings become more conventional.
Changes happen as the temporal dimensions of children's writing process expand, thus, children move toward rehearsal and revisions [p. 83].
Watch us as we. . . Checklists guide teacher inquiry into
Labeling [p. 85] Checklists guide student inquiry in
Sentence making [p. 89] Checklists guide student inquiry in
Information making "Communicating"  Preschool... Kindergarten First Grade The Art
Writing An Example... So.... 30 Photo credits: 'horizon' by pierreyves @ flickr