Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ecclesiastes 1:1-11
son of David,
king in Jerusalem 2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!"
says the Teacher.
Everything is meaningless."
3 What does anyone gain from all their labors at which they toil under the sun? 4 Generations come and generations go,
but the earth remains forever. 5 The sun rises and the sun sets,
and hurries back to where it rises. 6 The wind blows to the south
and turns to the north;
round and round it goes,
ever returning on its course. 7 All streams flow into the sea,
yet the sea is never full.
To the place the streams come from,
there they return again. 8 All things are wearisome,
more than one can say.
The eye never has enough of seeing,
nor the ear its fill of hearing. 9 What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. 10 Is there anything of which one can say,
"Look! This is something new"?
It was here already, long ago;
it was here before our time. 11 There is no remembrance of people of old,
and even those who are yet to come
will not be remembered
by those who follow them.