Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rebates
Rebates arent really a benifet to you its a benifet for the company its just for them to make money.
what is a rebate and what stores do them?
A rebate is an amount paid by way of reduction, return, or refund on what has already been paid or contributed. It is a type of sales promotion that marketers use primarily as an alternative or supplements to product sales. some of the stores that do it are Dell, Walmart, Target, and QVC.
What percent of americans get rebates?
Reasons companys offer rebates?
Rebates overall arent very important?
Only 47% bought rebates and 37 percent got rebates in a year.
Your rebate may not actually be cash back, but store credit. This allows the company to gain even more business once you receive the card in the mail.