Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
indian caste/class system by sabrina shoulders
Transcript of indian caste/class system by sabrina shoulders
by Sabrina Shoulders
The Brahmin class/caste is made up of teachers and priest. Their jobs were at churches and weddings. They are part of the born twice group.
The Vaishya class/caste is made up of traders or merchants their job is to trade and sell. They are part of the born twice group.
The Kshatriya class/caste is made up of the military people, or kings. Their jobs are fighting in wartime and governing in peacetime. They are part of the born twice group.
The Shudra class/caste is made up of servants and government. They serve the classes/caste that are above them.
The untouchable class/caste are made up of street-sweepers and keep the animals. They also work with the dead that's why you can't touch them.
The caste/class system
The caste/class system is how the indians group themselves.
I think that religion and Politics fit with the caste/class system because the priest are religion related and there are other caste that