Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Dream Collage
I would like to go here because I wouldn't have to pay out of state fees, it is relatively close to home, they have a nice campus, and lots of sports.
It is located in Iowa City, IA and the address 52242
Whats It Know For
The University of Iowa is a flagship public research university located in Iowa City, Iowa. Founded in 1847, Iowa is the oldest university in the state and it is considered a Public Ivy.
By Samson Boylen
Why I Want To Go There
There is a huge sports program.
They have very good art programs.
They do lots of research in many different areas.
I would go through the aeronautics program witch would take 4 to 8 years.
The University of Iowa
The cost of a state resident is $8,079 per year and a dorm and food would cost about $9,614 per year.
Paying For It
I plan to save up for it and have a part time job while there. I also Hope to get a scholarship