Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Market research
Works on developing new applications in different spheres
Has a project of launching a new educational application
Needs a market research to define potential market
Research on the market's need and readiness to adopt new educational means
Examine the present situation of the market
Existence of similar products
Define the price range
Identify the promotional channels for the sales
Define the most effective design
Census data on the number of school children and students
% of IT literate instructors
The subjects for which exist a need for applications
Existence of IT companies in Armenian market that develop such applications
Means of research:
FACE-TO-FACE INTERVIEWS with potential clients to define the sales channels
Managing FOCUS GROUPS with potential users to define the level of complexity and most user-friendly designs of the applications
Thank you for your attention
Market research ArmApp
Presented by: SErgey Harutyunyan
Professor: Knar Khachatryan
Why doES ARMAPP NEED A RESEARCH?
attitudes of potential customers towards our new product
basic design specifications
45 people will be surveyed
A detailed report after each stage of the research shall be submitted
The report shall be followed by a meeting
Findings, advisory opinion and conclusions will be handed in at the end of the research
FOCUS GROUP Format
8 to 10
application parts design, projector
FOcus group flow
Explanation of the:
focus group purpose
Q and A
Closure of the session
1. How often do you use applications?
1. Which design do you like best?
2. What kind of buttons do you like best? why?
3. What category would you like to add?
1. Would you like to add anything?
Most liked design: N 5
Most liked buttons type: buttons with cartoons
Categories to add:
Media library (mostly educational movies)
News in different fields (categorized according to the user's interests)
A classroom equipped with:
an audio tapping device
individual depth interview format
Project presentation letter with an interview request
Reminding of what the project is about
Before the interview
1. What do you think of using apps in teaching?
2. What are the benefits? What can be the drawbacks?
3. For what age category do you think it works best?
4. How do you imagine using it? In the classroom? As a linking tool for home? ..Distance learning…chats
5. Who do you think would be interested in buying such an application?
6. What kind of tool/feature would enhance the teaching process, for what learning objective?
7. In which subject would you use it more?
8. Do you think there could be a hidden motivation tool for children?
9. Do you think there should be limitation in use, how it should be done?
10. Finally what do you think of our product?
IT is necessity as a teaching/learning tool
There are no drawbacks as long as there is control
IT can be used from very young age
IT is a great way of linking the work done in the classroom and work at home
Learning objectives can be: enhancement of what was done in the classroom, research tool, communication tool and organizer
IT is a great motivation tool that ensures monitoring of the student's work
As to our interviewee Armenian education is more open and ready for changes, even if compared to French market, which stays way to conservative
This type of application will be easily integrated by the young generation of the teachers.
During the interview
Mr. Martin Becker
Compose the questions according to the primary goals
Make an online version of the survey (http://marketresearchaua.weebly.com)
Get the data
Comparing two students work on a same text and the results of understanding it.
To assess the effectiveness of such an application. And make an argumentation when selling the product
Did it quicker
Listened to the text
It took more time
Could take notes on the copy
Understanding level was weaker