Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Algebra
Substituting Numbers for Letters
Review of homework
Page 93/94 Q8, 9, 10
By the end of today's lesson we will be able to substitute numbers for letters.
Keyword - substitution!
1 1 1 1
Copy the format of the previous slide using the mini-whiteboards. We want to create questions which will then be passed along to a neighbouring table.
Add up the Xs and the numbers. Find a value for x so that when you add these numbers together they equal 12.
In pairs, decide
what value X will have (keep the number under 5)
How many Xs you will have
How many known numbers you will have
Include a total value.
For homework tonight, you have to answer questions on page 96, questions 8, 9 and 10