Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of EDUCAUSE
The iTeam Experience
Future of iTeam
What is iTeam?
IT Staff Members
No Friday Classes
AT staff availability
Limited Helpdesk student workers
Giveaways with contact information
Facilitation of technology
Reach out to incoming students
Switch to the SPOC model
Transition to iLearn
Lack of graduate student worker skills
Weekly rotating basis
15 to 30 minutes of assistance
Available in additional location
Help Desk Summer Training
Best Practices Sandbox
Build relationships with professors
More comfortable asking for help
Build relationships with potential students
Increase in training attendance
Clear communication with students
Define the roles
Marist College's strategic plan
Cross-training between AT&E and Help Desk
Reach the unreachable
Sakai Test Fest