Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Greek Roots- Lesson Six
Transcript of Greek Roots- Lesson Six
tongue, language osteo: bone derm, dermat: skin plas, plasm, plast:
mold, shape, form, substance Suffixes -algia, -algy: pain -algiac: one who suffers pain -algic, -algetic: pertaining
to or causing pain -itis: inflammation -itic: one who has inflammation, characterized by inflammation -machy, -machia:
war, fight -machist: one who fights -machic, -machical, -machal:
pertaining to fighting Vocab atom
tautology Prefixes pachy-
same Homework Write a short story using at least five roots,
one suffix and one prefix. Make sure to
use them correctly.