Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 29:4-7
Transcript of PH 223 29:4-7
What is the capacitance
Two 3.0 cm diameter aluminum electrodes are spaced .50 mm apart. The electrodes are connected to a 100 V battery
you need a 50 microfarad capacitor, but don't have one. Yet you have many 30 microfarad capacitors.
how could you connect them to make a 50 microfarad capacitor?
To what potential should you charge a 1.0 microfarad capacitor to store 1.0 J of energy?
two 5.0 cm diameter metal disks separated by a .50 mm thick piece of Pyrex glass (k=4.7) are charged to a potential difference of 1000V. What are the surface charge density on the
"I'm still struggling with understanding how electric potential connects with electric field and other principles we have been taught previously."
"why is the surface charge density larger at rounded points? If the charge equally distributes across the surface woulndn't it be equal at all points? "
"If two spheres of different radii are connected by a wire, is the charge greater in the larger sphere?"
"I think I just need some help with dielectrics."