Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
HOW ODIN LOST HIS EYE
Transcript of HOW ODIN LOST HIS EYE
How Odin Lost His Eye
- supreme deity and eldest of all the gods
- looks like an old white-beard man.
- rides a horse named Sleipnir,
- also called All-Father (for he is father of all the gods)
Huginn - known as
Muninn- known as "memory"
-bringing information to Odin
Geri and Freki
both meaning are ravenous or the greedy one
tiny people who lived
heaven and earth
lived in the heart
of the mountain
hey were the artists who painted the flowers and made the beds for the stream
hey took care all the
bees and butterflies
hey brought gentle rain and sun shine to the earth
They forged iron and metals, made tools and weapons
They dug gold and silver, and beautiful jewels out of the earth
Sometimes they even cut the
grain and ground the flour
for the farmers in the earth
The ones who brought cold and ice in the world
and shook the earth with anger.
Jotnar (enemy of Odin)
(also known as Baldr/Baldur)
God of Light and Purity
one of the son of Odin
reowned for his knowledge and wisdom
He had seen sorrow and death as
well as joy. It was only the glorious promise at the end that gave him courage to go on.
Odin, the great king of the gods, became one-eyed
It is there to remind men and
women of the great sacrifice he made for them.
Mrs. Remelin M. Matibag