Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Waiting In The Wings - Written By Hannah Cramp.
Transcript of Waiting In The Wings - Written By Hannah Cramp.
Main Character: Hilda (Actress Name)
'Hilda is afraid of acting in front of everybody.
She feels like she will mess up her lines and ruin the production for everybody. Including her staff members.
Being nervous isn't bad.
It just means something great is about to happen. - Micheal Jordan
The wings of a theater. The wings of the theater are for actors/actresses and stage hands only
The stage. Where the actors/actresses entertain the crowd.
The Wings Of The Theater and Stage
The Wings The Stage
When the actor, 'Mrs Jenkins' called for 'Hilda' she suddenly forgot about being scared and walked onto the stage and said her lines.
'Hilda' said her lines.
We don't know what happened after that because she Hannah Cramps didn't write any longer.
Hilda started to sweat, have bad thoughts and want to back out