Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sigma Seminar
Sigma Balancing Act Homework School I Can't Be At The Event Sigma My Event is in a WEEK! Double Book
Double Trouble What Event? - Create a checklist
- Be in contact with your committee and chapter
- Consult with your co-chair
- Check reservations
- Advertise HARDER
- Don't bite off more than you can chew
- Expect mishaps
- Have a plan B With One Week Left... SO YOU FORGOT? How to not be that Soror - Events don't come out of no where, read your emails regularly
- Go to Chapter
- Stay in contact with your Sorors
- Talk to your grad chapter adviser
- Chair an event.
- Keep a planner How To Avoid Double Booking Whether you booked an event the same night as your
sister chapter or as another org... Avoiding - Send your calendar out to your sister chapters as soon as it's done
- Request other chapter's calendars as soon as they're done
- Plan for the year, not the semester
- Advertise early
- Invite your sister chapter, other orgs etc. Trouble Shooting - If you learn early enough, discuss and compromise
- Postpone Sorry soror....I can't make it If you can't make it to the event... - Let your chapter know as you as you can
- Help plan the event
- Help advertise
- Make the next one Class - Do it early
- Stay ahead of your work
- Check your syllabus regularly
- Plan ahead Stay on Top of Your Homework Plan around your class schedule You're in this sorority because you're in school
School came first, and should stay that way
If you're all Sigma and no School, and your GPA Drops - All School, No Sigma Work Provide your job with an accurate availability Plan sorority events around your job schedule Give yourself time for unexpected mishaps Me Time If you burn out you're no good to anyone
No your limits
Ask for help
Let your sorors know what's going on
Take a day off Discussion