Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Central bank vs. Commercial bank
Transcript of Central bank vs. Commercial bank
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
CBR is the centarl bank of Russia.
What are its functions?
in collaboration with the Government of the Russian Federation develops and conducts a single monetary policy
sets the rules to effect settlements in the Russian Federation;
sets the rules to conduct banking operations
A financial institution that provides services, such as accepting deposits, giving business loans and auto loans, mortgage lending, and basic investment products like savings accounts and certificates of deposit.
Sberbank is the most commonly known commercial bank of Russian Federation.
2. Giving loans
3. Discounting of Bills of Exchange
4.Investment of Funds
5. Agency Functions
1. Accepting deposits
1. Monetary policy
2. Financial and monetary system
3. Banking Supervision
4. Cash or cashless management
Other banks are influenced by the central bank and are dependent from it, because the central bank controls the money supply from one commercial bank to another.
The central bank
What about the relation globally?
Thank you for your attention !!