Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The 5 Metrics You Need to Know to Give a Great Presentation
Transcript of The 5 Metrics You Need to Know to Give a Great Presentation
TO GIVE A GREAT PRESENTATION
THE 5 METRICS
The amount of time you have to make a positive first impression.
The average audience attention span.
The percentage your introduction should be of your entire speech.
The most words projected on the screen at one time.
The percentage of your audience that will appreciate you ending on time.