Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Romans 5:15-17
The Character of Judgment vs. Grace
Judgment and Condemnation
Grace and Justification
Ruled by Death
Ruling over Life
The Reign of Death
Reigning over Life
The evidences of delight and stewardship
“but to the sinner he has given the business of gathering and collecting, only to give to one who pleases God. This also is vanity and a striving after wind.”
We delight in and steward things of common grace because some of them are preparation for better things.
We delight in and steward things of common grace because God wants to encourage us in the midst of struggles.
We delight in and steward life here as a means of delighting in and stewarding life for Christ's glory and not ours.