Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Tell Tale Heart: Literary Analysis
Transcript of The Tell Tale Heart: Literary Analysis
Learning Goals & Essential Questions
*Cite textual evidence in literature
*Analyze differences in POV
*Engage in collaborative discussions
*How to I evaluate character traits using textual evidence?
*How can I use textual evidence to explain literary elements?
What is Insanity?
Perspective of the Old Man:
1. What insanity?
2. Collaborative Work Groups- Mock Trial
3. Learning Contracts- Plot Diagrams
Journal Entries- C, D
C. How do conflict and choice impact change?
D. How do authors convey theme?
Complete a 1-2 page re-telling of the "Tell Tale Heart" from the perspective of the Old Man. Be sure to include inner thoughts/feelings that convey character.