Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Queer Caucus
Challenging Respectability Politics
Use The Right Words
Decolonizing Education & Media
Building Relationships Of Love & Justice
From the Frontline To The Margin
“Tokenistic, objectifying, voyeuristic inclusion is at least as disempowering as complete exclusion.”
— Kimberlé Crenshaw in Mapping the Margins: Intersectionality, Identity Politics, and Violence Against Women of Colour
Brown and black people who were once colonized and write do not owe you their silence. They do not owe you safe writings.
— Ijeoma Umebinyuo
conflict is generative if we engage in transparent, direct, emotionally honest communication. the rest is a waste of time and a dragging weight on movement