Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of IGCSE Chemistry
1. Particulate Nature of Matter
- State the properties of solids, liquids and gases
- Describe the structure of solids, liquids and gases
- Describe changes of state
- Explain changes of state in terms of the kinetic theory
- Describe the pressure and temperature of a gas in terms of the motion of its particles
- Show an understanding of the random motion of
particles in a suspension (Brownian motion)
- Describe and explain Brownian motion in terms of random molecular bombardment
- State evidence for Brownian motion
- Describe and explain diffusion
- Describe and explain dependence of rate of diffusion on molecular mass