Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of HUMOR
in the classroom
4. PIXTON :
Educational game to help them to use humor in a short comic. This is a written production and the collective final assessment of the sequence.
Consigne : Par groupe de quatre, creez une bande dessinée humoristique :
- contenant 3 bandes maximum,
- une réflexion ou un dialogue comique,
- sur un cliché français (ou plusieurs).
PUBLIC AND LEARNING LEVEL
: sequence for B2/C1 level young adults (university students for example)
: - To discover all aspects of french humor
- To know different related definitions
- To expand their sense of humor and make a joke
LEARNING FREQUENCY :
four x 1 hour lesson
WHY THIS INSTRUCTIONAL SEQUENCE ?
Humor is an important component in any society. Nevertheless, if we laugh well and truly in quite the cultures, we neither make it in the same way, nor in the same circumstances. Thus, it might become the real barrier in our integration in a foreign country because we feel very lonely when we are the only person not to laugh. Either because we did not understand the play on words, or because we did not possess rich enough cultural background.
This didactic sequence, focused on the strictly french humor, must introduce the learners to the " social code " of the laughter of our culture. Therfor, it introduces a double goal (linguistic and cultural).
Tool allowing scan reading. So, the learners can discover french humor, by themselves, through different mediums (videos, pictures and texts). This is a free learning.
3. EDUCAPLAY (Video Quiz) :
This tool will introduce verbal understanding activity : the learners have to look and listen a report on the web humorists and answer the questions which display gradually.
This tool is used to assess the students on the padlet. With this online test, they will have to recognize and to learn related definitions.
NOW, ALL WE NEED IS LAUGH !