Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Technology in Physics
Transcript of Technology in Physics
Vanessa Delgado, Chelsea Chargualaf,
Examples of Technology
Do you use technology?
Mrs. Pool uses flash, ipads, QR codes, computers, and notebooks.
Do you have a favorite technology or activity?
Her favorite technology/activity to work with is robotics.
Technology in Secondary Education
Teachers are put under a lot of pressure because of standardized tests.
Article includes different ways to incorporate technology in classroom.
Students demand technology in the classroom because it keeps them interested.
QR Codes and computers
This can be used to access the class website and lessons.
This technology is a good practical example of physics and also builds group skills.
The students are using Ipads to show how to put the robots together.