Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Analyzing Effects Like Panda
Dixon Joneson 1 June 2011
Transcript of Analyzing Effects Like Panda
Going back to the "Machine Code" search phrase Vs. Some losers... The Floor in the logic is that we
do not know if these losers ranked
for the phrase "machine code" before
Panda. However, we do have data for
sites on this and research is ongoing... Conclusions We are still assessing how to analyse the "Stamford Factors" to see how to avoid a Panda sitewide penalty. But if you do get hit, pages that have poor deep link equity are the ones that lose out Using ConAn Content Analyzer