Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Project B04
IN PAIRS, students have to
make a conversation describing their houses.
You have to mention where your houses are and include as many details as possible when describing EACH ROOM.
Students are expected to USE ALL THE
for their presentation.
IN PAIRS, create a conversation in which you and your partner talk about YOUR JOBS and your family members' jobs.
Also, talk about ALL activities YOU DO IN YOUR ¨JOB¨.
Students are supposed to use
VOCABULARY and GRAMMAR
Remember that the OPTIONS are supposed to be oral presentations, NOT reading.
Students are supposed to use COMPLETE SENTENCES and vocabulary from the Units
In groups of three (3), students are going to present their classmates like in
. Each students has to present the other two students
DESCRIBING WHAT THEY ARE WEARING
. Also, mention when/why people can wear those pieces of clothing.
Students are expected to use
FROM UNIT 11
Students have to be wearing MANY PIECES OF CLOTHES AND ACCESSORIES
You can also express your feelings about your job.
Make a FULL DESCRIPTION of your house.