Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Picture of the day - Top Six
Transcript of Picture of the day - Top Six
The key is to get in close at the level of the object
The focus is not always the center. The lights in the lower left corner draw you in.
While the person is the main subject, the light focuses you on what the subject is looking at.
The tree is in focus and the the sun is a blur in the background. The plain background of the sky takes you to the tree.
Another close shot. It draws you to the sound hole. You probably always wanted to to look inside a guitar, but never asked.
This shot has depth and some good color. I feel the focus is on the six pack that was behind the one most recently taken. This is off center.
The Top Six Shots