Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Keeping the Patient's Room Clean, Orderly, and Pleasant
Transcript of Keeping the Patient's Room Clean, Orderly, and Pleasant
Only furniture which can be easily cleaned should be used.
There must be provision for fresh air.
Prompt removal of all soiled articles and dust.
The patient's room must ensure the following:
The room should have a comfortable room temperature, fresh air and sunshine, free of dust and undesirable odors.
The room and the patient's bed should be free from unpleasant odors and stains.
peace and tranquility;
clean, orderly, and pleasant atmosphere.
The room can be provided with entertainment.