Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Topic Sentences, Supporting Sentences, Transitions, Concludi
Transcript of Topic Sentences, Supporting Sentences, Transitions, Concludi
What is it?
A sentence that retells the topic sentence.
Located at the end of the paragraph
What are they?
a sentence that explains the topic/main idea
put these sentences together to create the body of a paragraph.
What are they?
Words that connect one idea to the next.
In other words
in the end
What does it do?
A topic sentence tells what the paragraph is going to be about.
It tells the main idea.
Transitions are ALWAYS followed be a comma.
Topic Sentences, Supporting Sentences, Transitions, Concluding Sentences.
A topic sentence is in every essay.
A topic sentence is located at the beginning of every paragraph.