Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of inuit
They were forced to adapt
the harsh surrounding in order to survived. They adapt to their lifestyle, food, and transportation.
The inuit were mainly hunters and relied heavily on the animals on the arctic is their main source of food.
Clothing and Art
The clothing is mostly made out of animal skins.And the inuit art played a important part and is made out of parts animals,stone, and driftwood.
The inuit mostly stayed in one place. so the housing is quick and easy.But when its summer they made tents which is mostly made out of animal skin or driftwood.
The inuit are skilled hunters and hunt food year-round even during harsh winters.