Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
how does a diesel engine work by Kyle fillinger
Transcript of how does a diesel engine work by Kyle fillinger
Steam (runs on water).
Electric (runs on electricity).
Solar (runs on sun).
How diesel engines were made and by who
They were invented by Rudolf diesel.
They were invented in 1893.
They were originally designed to run on peanut oil.
They run on 50% of fuel by 18 to 1.
What makes a diesel engine so that it can run
suck, squeeze, bang, blow.
explain that stuff
How does a diesel engine work !
by Kyle Fillinger