Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hannah bills
that will help prevent the flu
By: Hannah Bills
"Avoid close contact with people who are sick. When you are sick, keep your distance from others to protect them from getting sick too"("Stop the Spread of Germs at Home, Work, and School.").
"Getting a flu shot or the nasals spray each year is the best way to protect your self from seasonal flu" ("Stop the Spread of
"You can spread the flu from about one day before systems start to five days or more after they are present" ("Stop the Spread of Pandemic Flu.").
"Avoiding large crows, public gatherings, or unneccessury contact with others will keep the spread of flu viruses under control. Have children limit their contact with others." ( "Stop the Spread of the Pandemic Flu.").
"Taking antiviral medicine may
shorten the time when you are
contagious and might allow you to
feel better more quickly" (" Stop
the Spread of Pandemic Flu.").