Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of AIDA-Model
Attention, Interest, Desire, Action
from seller to customer Structure What is the AIDA-Model?
My Opinion Attention first step
first few seconds
ask a question
(have you ever...?) I Desire third step
create a desire
customer will improve of it
everybody wants it
(but only you have it) Action fourth step
get more information?
show ways to buy it
(cash, credit card)
Interest second step
customer should show interest
advantages and benefits
maybe actively involved
My Opinion good strategy
not the best
not good for every product Thank you for your attention!