Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
geometry project ahead
Transcript of geometry project ahead
This garden weather vane and this rock are both examples of parallelograms. These polygons have no lines of symmetry, 4 sides, 4 angles.
This again is the garden weather vane. This is an example of a pyramid. A pyramid is a solid with 1 apex and it has 4 or more faces.
This rock is an example of a triangle. A triangle is a polygon with 3 sides.
This pair of braces is an example of parallel lines.These are lines that will never intersect.
This set of stairs and these fence bars are both examples of acute angles. Acute angles are less than 90 degrees.
This stool is an example of a cylinder. A cylinder is a solid polygon with 2 circle bases.
This fence corner is an example of a right angle. A right angle is a 90 degree angle.
Geometry Project Ahead
by Jude Anthony Abdallah
This is also the garden weather vane. As you can see it also has a sphere. A sphere is a solid with a curved surface.
This weather vane is actually two parallelograms.