Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Character Analysis
In the mind
What the character says.
How does the character talk to other people?
What specific words indicate a certain mood or attitude?
How do you know the character is kind, mean, funny, serious, ect.?
In the heart
What the character thinks.
How does the character feel?
What words indicate his/her feelings?
What are the character's inner thoughts from beginning to end of story?
What the character does.
How does the character move?
What words indicate body language?
What does the body language convey about the character?
Who is this character?
Your overall assumption about this character.
What does the character look like from head to toe?
What part of the character's appearance is missing?
Why does the author leave that part out?
In other characters' minds
What do other characters say about this character?
Why is this information important?