Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
In order to form the perfect tense in Spanish, you need to use the auxilary verb
You then need to add the past participle of the verb you want to use.
To form the past participle:
verbs: take off the 'ar and add
verbs: take off the 'er' or 'ir' and add
con la profesora
de vacaciones este verano
This is used to say when you 'have' done something.
Eg. I have seen the film.
Have you been to Spain