Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PHED3 - Sports Psychology
Transcript of PHED3 - Sports Psychology
What is aggression?
Types of Aggression
I predict a riot!!??
Using practical examples, explain the different types of aggressive behaviour in sport (5 marks)
Be able to;
Identify the two types of aggression
Give a sporting example relating to the key terms
Define assertive behaviour
Be able to describe some characteristics of the key terms used during the lesson.
Be able to justify sporting examples relating to the key terms
Choose two images that stick in your head.
How are they examples of aggressive behaviour?
1. Research theories relating to aggression (refer to your AQA specification to check which ones you need to know)
2. Photocopy an article from PE review about any Psychological concept you have covered so far. Have copies for the whole class and be ready to discuss it as a started next week.