Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lyana Leblanc
Who is my hero?
my hero is....
He is 40 years old
He was born in Mont-Laurier
When I was 9 years old, my sister had a heart attack. Catherine was just 1 year old.
When it happened, I was in the U.S.A with my mother, my step-father, and my brother. We went came back to Quebec very fast.
It was my dad performed CPR (CPR is Cardio Pulmonary ressitation) on my sister, while waiting for the ambulance. he was very courageous.
DAD, my hero...
My dad is my hero because he is so brave. After the event, my dad supported me when I cried. He is my SUPER-DAD. Now my dad and I play and do activities together.
My nice dad. his name is Benoit Leblanc.
Thanks for reading!